Hoorah for another dinner recipe! This is a recipe for guiltless cheesy, garlic-y, yummy chicken. Impossible? I think not! This is a savory chicken dish that is perfect with pasta, salad, steamed veggies, or garlic bread if you’re really feeling naughty!
Cheesy Garlic Chicken
Amount per serving: 161 calories- 4g carbs- 4g fat- 28g protein
- 2 chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup part skim ricotta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray and place chicken breasts in the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together onion salt, pepper, and salt.
- Rub mixture onto each side of both chicken breasts
- In the same bowl, mix together the minced garlic and ricotta cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top the chicken with the cheese and garlic spread
- Cook another 10 minutes or until done! The internal temperature should be above 165 degrees (I usually try to aim for 170).
- Serve with your favorite side and enjoy!
I served this with bowtie pasta and it was delicious!